Foley Bone China has a rather complicated history since it was produced by various companies.
Below is rough gathering of possible Foley sources. The Foley family also had an operation in Canada which became Canuck Potteries.
Here is an interesting link to the Dictionary of Canadian Biography which gives some explanation to the origin of the early Canadian Foley pottery origins.
Foley Canada origins
Foley Bone China
1872 - 1925 Wileman & Co. in business at the Foley Pottery, Fenton. James F Wileman was the son of Henry Wileman, a London china and earthenware dealer who went into partnership with Joseph King Knight at the Foley Potteries. Henry Wileman built a new china works in 1860 which Charles Wileman took over in 1864 and his brother James F Wileman took over the original works. Charles retired in 1870 and James F Wileman assumed control of both potteries. He was in partnership with J.B. Shelley in 1872, trading as Wileman and Company. The factory produced household wares, most of the products going to overseas markets.In 1925 they were reformed as Shelley Potteries which in turn was absorbed by Royal Doulton at a later time. Apparently they shared the facilities with E Brain and Co Ltd Fenton (See below)
Robinson & Sons
1881 - 1903 Earthenware manufacturer at the Foley China Works, Longton. Mr E. Brain bought out his partner (Mr Robinson) at the Foley works, Fenton, Stoke-on-Trent. On his father's death W.H Brain took over. They had a well known trade mark 'EB'.
E Brain and Co Ltd Fenton
1903 - 1963 Manufacturers of porcelain at the Foley Works, Fenton, formerly Robinson & Son.
In 1958 Messrs E. Brain & Co took over the business of Coalport China Ltd. Since 1963 production has continued under the Coalport name.
J G S & Co Ltd (J Goodwin Stoddard & Co)
1898 - 1940 which has a globe mark often branded as 'Foley Bone China'based as King Street, Foley, Longton.
All were eventually absorbed by the Royal Doulton Group
To confuse things even more
James Kent Ltd of Longton used the 'Old Foley' mark. James Kent Ltd produced various pottery marks out of the 'Old Foley Pottery' from 1897, but didn't market an actual 'Old Foley' brand until after 1955.